All HHL-affiliated activities are either free of charge or cost little. We’ve tried to create a host of different opportunities that are excellent in quality, not only for the students who are participating, but also for our families’ involvement. Many of the activities are exceptional avenues for learning, while also being very fun and interactive. In the 2021-2022 school year, we plan to offer one field trip each month (October – November and January – April) for EACH of our Elementary, Middle and High School programs. Our newsletters will provide more details information on each of these exciting, fun and interactive learning opportunities!
- Elementary Science Fairs – spring
- Art Shows – fall and spring
- Nature Center Field Trip – Elementary students
- High School Choir – fall and spring Retreat (2 days)
- Choir Concerts – Christmas and spring
- Field Trips – Washington D.C., The Creation Museum, The Bodies Exhibit in ATL, The ARK Encounter, and a host of other unique opportunities based on individual classes.
Other Activities & Athletics
While the following are not Hilger Higher Learning affiliated sports and activities, those who lead most of them are parents or friends who have children or have had children involved at Hilger. We are simply trying to get the word out about extracurricular activities available through people we know and trust, and who we think are doing an excellent job.
- Baseball – Chattanooga Patriots
- Basketball – Chattanooga Patriots
- Cross Country – Chattanooga Patriots
- Girls’ Cheer Team – Chattanooga Patriots
- Girls’ Softball – Chattanooga Patriots
- Girls’ Volleyball
- Mock Trial – Jeff Atherton email: [email protected] – Ph. (423) 344.7390
- Prom – go to the CSTHEA website and look at the Banquet information
- Soccer – Chattanooga Patriots
- Swimming – Chattanooga Patriots
- Track – Chattanooga Patriots